Effective pre-construction services and planning is the cornerstone of a successful construction project. The Pioneer Approach to pre-construction is to serve both the Owner and Architect as a reliable source of current, complete, and accurate information. This enables the project team to make informed and well-grounded decisions relating to the balance of schedule, cost, and quality while considering not only the initial investment, but also the Life Cycle Cost implications.
Working in collaboration with the project team, we provide insight on innovative and creative construction methods and materials to ensure our clients receive a high-performance facility that maximizes return on investment.
The scope of pre-construction services should be tailored to your needs and goals depending on considerations including project specifics, construction delivery method, and design phase. The Pre-Construction Team of Pioneer Construction offers services including:
- Detailed Plan & Specification Review
- Phased Budget Estimates & Value-Engineering Recommendations
- Structural & Systems Construction Means & Methods Analysis
- Pre-Construction Scheduling, Logistics, & Sequencing
- Quality Control & Quality Assurance Set-Up
- Risk Assessment & Safety Planning
- Development of Inclusion Strategies
- Bid Package & Work Scope Development
- Sub-Contractor Prequalification & Bid Advertisement/Promotion
- LEED Analysis & Point Evaluation
"The Pioneer Approach is by far the most productive and valuable method of pre-construction to which I have been exposed in my thirty years in the industry. Pioneer's extensive background and experience with products, processes, and building trades enables everyone involved to bring their ideas and research to the table. The results are both a user-friendly and trade-friendly building that maximizes both efficiency and quality."
President, Jasman Construction
(734) 205-6514 www.jasmantruss.com
For additional information about our Pre-Construction Services or a customized proposal, please contact us today at 616.247.6966 or via e-mail.