Code of Ethics
As a member of the Associated Builders and Contractors of Michigan, Pioneer Construction is committed to:
- Maintain a standard of performance consistent with our client's best interests and our obligations.
- Quote only realistic prices and completion dates and perform accordingly.
- Guarantee cooperation to the fullest extent with the architect and other agents of the owner toward fulfillment of every contract undertaken.
- Solicit and accept bids and/or quotations only from firms who subscribe to the principles of this Code of Ethics.
- Make all payments promptly within the terms of the contract.
- Observe and foster the highest standards of safety and working conditions.
- Establish realistic wage schedules for employees commensurate with their ability so that they may enjoy the dignity to which they are entitled.
- Participate actively in the training of employees for the future availability thereof to members of the Association.
Associated Builders and Contractors of Michigan is a statewide trade association dedicated to providing Michigan with high-quality, affordable, safe, and on-time construction. ABC of Michigan is an equal opportunity organization that opposes all discrimination in the construction industry including discrimination based on union affiliation. A leading construction industry voice with state government, ABC provides many member services including legislative advocacy, networking opportunities, member benefits, legal updates, business development and educational opportunities.